- IT requirements growing faster than IT budgets.
- Difficulty in hiring, training and retaining top IT talent.
- Desire to outsource day-to-day operational activities, enabling existing resources to focus on business facing projects and strategic initiatives.
- Difficulty and costly in supporting a 24×7 operation.
- IT environments are becoming increasingly complex to architect, operate and manage.
- Peace of mind to focus on core business, improve revenue, productivity and competitive.
BDOOP Managed Network Services provide a comprehensive suite of solutions to monitor your IT infrastructure based on a service delivery framework that adheres to a set of processes for speedy network fault detection and performance monitoring.
The benefits of BDOOP’s Managed Networks service include:
- Improved system availability and performance.
- Reduced downtime via early identification of potential problems and faster response and resolution of problems when they do occur.
- Flexibility to manage IT resources (budgets, skills, training, project needs) more effectively.
- Ability to deploy, manage and operate more complex solutions.
- 24×7 accesses to expertise that would otherwise be unavailable.
- Improved Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Predictable monthly costs.
Centralized fault and performance monitoring of the customer network infrastructure
Fault monitoring provides proactive fault alerting, identification and isolation for faster response and fault resolution. The performance monitoring offers real-time and historical information on device resource utilization and performance. While assisting in future capacity planning, it also identifies areas of the infrastructure with performance issues.
Round-the-clock monitoring and management of all incidents
Govern incident management process aligned to ISO 20000 standard. The incident management encompasses logging of the incident to the incident logging system. It also includes escalation of the incident (to higher level support project team, domain experts and customer / BDOOP management) together with incident tracking until it is resolved and closed.
Network Operation and Administration
Day-to-day operation of the network, change and configuration management. Experienced engineers will be working on the complex troubleshooting, resolution and recommendation of network incidents and problems; and complex configuration of network.
Consultancy for customer IT infrastructure to meet new requirements or further improvements on existing IT infrastructure in terms of resiliency, security and performance.
Customer will have web-based access to view the fault and performance status of the network.